The power supply only has 9 capacitors. They are big for the most part and their replacement should have been easy. It was not. The capacitors are folded inside the power supply, so it has to come apart. Once I got it apart I found that four of the caps (2x 100uf & 2x 3300uf) are glued to the board. On top of this the power supply is heavy and awkward to move around while doing the work. I could have desoldered the 25 or so wires, but that didn’t seem like much fun. Anyway, this is how it went.
I have two 1000uf caps still to replace on this board. I have some cheap Xicon caps on hand, but want to use at least decent Nichicon caps. Mouser order should be here today, so I will knock them out and do the calibration. Once that is done I’ll make sure the CS60 still works then replace the caps on the PRA board, followed by the voice boards.