I got a few questions about the final result of my efforts on the Juno 60. Well? I got it to basically function. One voice had some issues that I couldn’t solve, but a trip to my friend Chris at This Old Synth got it to 100%. I messed with it for a few months and decided that I didn’t need another big Poly sitting beside my Jupiter 6 and others so I sold it on eBay.
Here it/he/she/they/them is. The wood sides came out amazing, the sound is/was fantastic, and some lucky guy paid me just under $900 via eBay for the chance to own it. In 2021 as I make some light edits to the site I ask myself why I didn’t hang on to it. Oh well.
The final product!
amazing! this whole story was so satisfying & interesting to read
Thanks! Wish I had kept it…
It’s interesting to read this as the author, but having forgotten most of it.
Thanks for the comment!